EarthCARE Discussion Forum

Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

 All Forums
 EarthCARE Central
 General EarthCARE Discussion
 This Web site might be of interest to you guys!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D]
Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Guacira Posted - 01/13/2006 : 14:13:35

Hi there to everyone reading this forum! It's so nice to see that students and education professionals are more and more interested in environmental issues. I have recently (a little over a month ago) launched a Web site that might be a good resource for you. Check it out: www.sustainablereview.com. There's a forum where you can post your comments, vent your frustrations about "all things sustainable" and let me know what you think about the site in general. One nice feature is that I'll be incorporating more news about eco-fashion and eco-design - after all, sustainable living can be cool not only in the good it does to the Earth, but also in how it looks in our homes and in what we wear.
I also encourage anyone who has an article to send it over to me, at info@sustainablereview.com

All the best to you all,

Guacira
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JTPM Posted - 01/17/2006 : 17:39:34
Thanks for the info- will check it out!

EarthCARE Discussion Forum © 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.04