EarthCARE Discussion Forum

Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 EarthCARE Central
 Team Leaders/Coordinators
 HPEDSB
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

thstigers
Starting Member

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2005 :  14:48:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
I have started this thread in an attempt to generate discussion from Earth Care schools in the Hastings Prince Edward District School Board. I am at Trenton High School. We completed our audit last week and posted it today. I have 25 excited kids who can not wait to hear David Suzuki tomorrow. After that who knows. Lots of energy.
Jeff

rmb
New Member

Canada
81 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2005 :  19:40:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI Jeff

Welcome to the Forum and to EarthCARE.

Wow - 25 kids - how great is that!

Thanks for completing your audit and I hope you enjoyed David S yesterday. I thought the launch was terrific.

If I can help you with EC, just let me know. It really can make a huge difference.
Rose-Marie
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
EarthCARE Discussion Forum © 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.04