HPEDSB
Printed from: EarthCARE Discussion Forum
Topic URL: https://www.earthcarecanada.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=121
Printed on: 03/15/2006
Topic:
Topic author: thstigers
Subject: HPEDSB
Posted on: 11/07/2005 14:48:23
Message:
Hi
I have started this thread in an attempt to generate discussion from Earth Care schools in the Hastings Prince Edward District School Board. I am at Trenton High School. We completed our audit last week and posted it today. I have 25 excited kids who can not wait to hear David Suzuki tomorrow. After that who knows. Lots of energy.
Jeff
Replies:
Reply author: rmb
Replied on: 11/09/2005 19:40:26
Message:
HI Jeff
Welcome to the Forum and to EarthCARE.
Wow - 25 kids - how great is that!
Thanks for completing your audit and I hope you enjoyed David S yesterday. I thought the launch was terrific.
If I can help you with EC, just let me know. It really can make a huge difference.
Rose-Marie
EarthCARE Discussion Forum : https://www.earthcarecanada.com/forum/
© 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc.