Print Page | Close Window

World Energy Usage: Statistics?

Printed from: EarthCARE Discussion Forum
Topic URL: https://www.earthcarecanada.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=135
Printed on: 03/15/2006

Topic:


Topic author: datapencil
Subject: World Energy Usage: Statistics?
Posted on: 02/23/2006 04:36:59
Message:

I am curious about world energy usage statistics. Does anyone know of any resources where I can find a list of countries along with a breakdown of each country's energy sources. I would like to find out what percentage is oil power, coal power, nuclear power, wind power, solar power, etc.

I cannot find a resource like that myself and am also looking for any ideas about how we could start one. I realize it would have to be a group project involving a lot of research and dynamic programming abilities.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Replies:


Reply author: rmb
Replied on: 02/24/2006 15:01:11
Message:

You could try The Worldwatch Institute at www.worldwatch.org. They publish data each year about progress toward a sustainable society and may have the information you are seeking.
Good luck from EarthCARE,
R-M


EarthCARE Discussion Forum : https://www.earthcarecanada.com/forum/

© 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc.

Close Window