EarthCARE Discussion Forum

Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 EarthCARE Central
 General EarthCARE Discussion
 World Energy Usage: Statistics?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

datapencil
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  04:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am curious about world energy usage statistics. Does anyone know of any resources where I can find a list of countries along with a breakdown of each country's energy sources. I would like to find out what percentage is oil power, coal power, nuclear power, wind power, solar power, etc.

I cannot find a resource like that myself and am also looking for any ideas about how we could start one. I realize it would have to be a group project involving a lot of research and dynamic programming abilities.

Any ideas are appreciated!


http://alternative-energy-news.info
http://peak-oil-news.info

rmb
New Member

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  15:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could try The Worldwatch Institute at www.worldwatch.org. They publish data each year about progress toward a sustainable society and may have the information you are seeking.
Good luck from EarthCARE,
R-M
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
EarthCARE Discussion Forum © 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.04