EarthCARE Discussion Forum

Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

 All Forums
 EarthCARE Central
 General EarthCARE Discussion
 World Energy Usage: Statistics?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
   
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D]
Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(]

 
   

T O P I C    R E V I E W
datapencil Posted - 02/23/2006 : 04:36:59
I am curious about world energy usage statistics. Does anyone know of any resources where I can find a list of countries along with a breakdown of each country's energy sources. I would like to find out what percentage is oil power, coal power, nuclear power, wind power, solar power, etc.

I cannot find a resource like that myself and am also looking for any ideas about how we could start one. I realize it would have to be a group project involving a lot of research and dynamic programming abilities.

Any ideas are appreciated!

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rmb Posted - 02/24/2006 : 15:01:11
You could try The Worldwatch Institute at www.worldwatch.org. They publish data each year about progress toward a sustainable society and may have the information you are seeking.
Good luck from EarthCARE,
R-M

EarthCARE Discussion Forum © 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.04