EarthCARE Discussion Forum

Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 EarthCARE Central
 General EarthCARE Discussion
 Peak Oil News and Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

datapencil
Starting Member

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  00:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I'm glad to be a part of this message board. I am the webmaster for the following website:
http://www.peak-oil-news.info

The site links to the latest news and information related to the subject of peak oil. I know there is already a lot of information out there - but I think we can't have too many resources about this critical subject.

Thanks!

http://alternative-energy-news.info
http://peak-oil-news.info
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
EarthCARE Discussion Forum © 2004 Better Planet Productions Inc. Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.04